Well, I think it goes without saying that I’m probably the worst blogger in the world. But hey, I’m back!
I haven’t blogged since January, so I thought I might give a little life update and then share some beauty products I’m loving these summer months.
The biggest life update is…
I’M GOING BACK TO NORTHERN IRELAND!
If you know me, you can probably feel my excitement through the screen.
I lived there for a year and I FINALLY get to go back to visit and see my favorite places and people. 12 days from today I’ll be there and I CANNOT WAIT. I’m so thankful for friends who say, “yes!” to an adventure.
Other smaller & less exciting update:
I’ve been in counseling since the fire and the robbery and that has been immensely helpful. My church does free counseling & I’m walking through a ton of emotions right now. It isn’t easy but its good.
Now onto summer beauty favorites.
((I’m no beauty guru like Haley. I can barely apply make up that looks decent, but I try. So if you’re looking for amazingly good beauty advice, go to Haley’s posts)).
These are my go-to products this summer!
1. The Seaweed Bath Co. Body Cream
vegan, cruelty free and gluten free! it’s not oily and it smells. so. good. you can buy it at target for around $12!
2. Albiet Lip Balm – in Hibiscusthis lip balm is so moisturizing, my lips have never been so soft. it comes in a variety of colors at anthropologie. thanks to my roommate for picking it up for me!
3. Coconut Oildo I even need to explain?
4. ColourPop eyeshadow – in As You WaveI’ve always loved a bronze-y color. I don’t always wear eyeshadow, it really depends on my mood that day, but this is my go-to this summer. Plus ColourPop is only $5 for this size.
5. Trader Joes Hand CreamI used this on my new tattoo and it worked amazing. It soaks in immediately, it’s vegan and it’s so moisturizing. also it’s carry-on sized so you know it’s going with me to Ireland!
That’s all of mine! I’d love to hear from you! What are you summer beauty grabs?
Thanks for taking the time to read!